2.18.2007

Links

Hacked...
On my never ending journey to becoming an overall hacker here's some links I've come across.

The "largest underground hacking event in the world."
I couldn't be called an electronics hacker necessarily, but if taken at its conceptual meaning, then I could be a hacker of the mind, body, combustion engines, vintage automotive sheetmetal, and so on.

"We are not a "cracking" site, we are hackers. Our inquisitive nature leads us to find ways of making technology work for us."

Mind Hacks
I've been reading this book in bits and pieces lately as it's neatly partitioned and broken down in a few page description of specific functions. From the title, I guess I expected more direct action applications, but I found it to be more of a description of many different process in the mind rather than modifications to actually make. Mind Hacks is good for core knowledge and understanding of mental mechanics and systems, from which an operator can then go and find applications for.
There's also an accompanying blog.





WARNING! You have been exposed to marketing! While the source of the previous advertisements in no way means to condition your behavior, your previous experiences with ubiquitous marketing may have made you susceptible to participating in the consumer culture not entirely of free will. As with all marketing, take a moment and think about your exposure levels before proceeding.

No comments: