2.10.2007

Doctorin' the Tardis

If you've played the music on the right, you may have heard the track on there called Dr. Who (actually it's called Doctorin' the Tardis but I thought I'd keep it simple). The Timelords are actually a British one off from a group called KLF which most frequently stands for Kopyright Liberation Front, which made sense as I mentioned to Blank Maxine that it sounded like there was a bit of Gary Glitter in there. I checked and found that the Timelords/KLF are really a sort of an original mash ups/samplers with more projects than just music. The Timelords where also fronted by Ford Timelord, a Ford Galaxy police car. Really.
My '63 Fairlane's envious.

1 comment:

The Doctor said...

Exterminaaaaate!

I'd never heard that before. It was interesting, but what I want to know is where I can get my hands on one of those Dalek outfits.

For infiltration purposes, you understand.

Ever check out this site? Many, many free versions of the Who theme, everything from dead-on covers of various eras to techno remixes to a fingerpicked acoustic version w/ lyrics called "who am i." It's hit or miss but some of it is pretty good, or at least pretty amusing.