2.26.2007

Blank Maxine

As I've envisioned Complex 39 to be a multi-disciplined project of sorts, with multiple feeds documenting, through a retro-future lens, my certainty that things are getting really weird and dystopian, I've recently brought my partner of 20 years on board. I've changed all the references to her to reflect her Complex 39 pseudonym and increase the anonymity. I like the term "partner" as opposed to wife (we're not actually married), or finance, or girlfriend in this forum for obvious reasons. It is our years of collaboration which most reflects our work here.
I hope to actually expand the offerings of Complex 39 as it continues to flesh out and more contributers may be added in time. Any suggestions are welcome, but will be met with close scrutiny, skepticism, and possibly reactionary hostility.

No comments: