2.03.2007

Links

Why Blank Snag?









Engulfed Cathedral

Busker's on to something. This entry caught my jaundiced eye Paramilitary Police Terrorizing U.S. Citizens, Says Cato Institute and it's accompanying article.

I'm looking for the evidence to remind myself that all this....this wonderful world of plastic...is not real. Once we break from the pardigm. Really see outside of it...that is when we can learn how to game it. Somewhere outside of the images THEY would like us to believe is happiness. And not some Disneyfied world of sugarcanes and clouds made of cotton candy, but a world in which we embrace our humanity and the intriguing, fascinating challenges put before us.

2 comments:

The Doctor said...

Can't really say how gratifying it is to me that you found that interesting, snag. :)

That's all I got right now, 'cause I had a long day and I'm way tired. Be back to catch up tomorrow.

Great tunes, btw.

Dang. Oh Death just started. Now I've gotta stay to hear it. :)

The Doctor said...

Meh. I wasn't so much tired, I was getting sick, now I am, and I only mention this because it might explain the goofy nature of my above comment.

Actually, I can say why your interest is particularly gratifying to me: 1) your line of work, 2) your worldview, stark and realistic as it is; you're not a "magical thinker", 3) not to blow any more smoke, but I really have gotten a lot out of reading your stuff, and the thought that I can return the favor in some measure pleases me, and 4) least importantly, but still a factor, is that I'm not sure anybody else read it.

There. Much less cryptically dizzy. :)