2.09.2007

Links

Bear with me...still flushing the sickness out. (I've heard of this getting viruses on the internet, so I believe Busker's right when he said I got it from him.)
With that, a couple of interesting places I've virtually been...

Electronic Frontier Foundation
Established 1990
From Wikipedia:
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is a non-profit advocacy and legal organization based in the United States with the stated purpose of being dedicated to preserving free speech rights such as those protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution in the context of today's digital age.

Gallery Kranj - Beutiful photos taken in Kranj, Slovenia and The Alps

The Internet Archive is building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form. Like a paper library, we provide free access to researchers, historians, scholars, and the general public.



Tiki Bar TV

No comments: