5.08.2007

Don't forget me...

..when they place the last brick in Fortress America's wall.

From the What The Fuck?!?! department (but then again, I'm not surprised).
ACLU Says Government is Excluding Foreign Scholars Because of Political Views

NEW YORK - The American Civil Liberties Union announced today that it filed a new legal complaint challenging the federal government’s continued exclusion of prominent Swiss scholar Tariq Ramadan. The complaint also challenges the Patriot Act’s “ideological exclusion” (emph. mine - Snag) provision, which authorizes the government to deny visas to foreign citizens on the basis of their political views.
Ideological Exclusion?!?! I didn't agree to that! Nobody put that to a vote! My representatives surely wouldn't have allowed that bullshit!
Joliet Prison, Illinois
To think, you can't come to the U.S. because of what you think.
To my fellow American's remember this...a wall works both ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry my friends from the other side of the pond, but your country is slowly going the way of Iran, and North Korea and some other regime countries.