1.24.2007

Links #1 - 01/07

While I work on more substantial pieces, I'll try and provide some interesting reading links in the interim.
This week's theme, Conspiracies or A Little Bit of Paranoia Might Save Your Ass:
Illuminati Conspiracy Archive
The word conspiracy, as it relates to this site, will be defined in the context of a scheme: to act in harmony toward a common end. As it has been known for centuries, "alchemists conceal in order to baffle the vulgar." This site exists for the sole purpose of penetrating the veil.
To quote Robert Anton Wilson "I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions."
Alex Jones's Prisonplanet.com
"A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny"
Alex Jones seems to have been stirring the pot since the mid-90's (probably after Waco). Looking at his other site Infowars.com, he had a lot of vitriol for the Clintons. However, it seems he's come around to the Patriot Act, Wiretaps, 9/11, etc. Snake oil or prophetic - check it out and decide. If you've got two hours (I didn't so I haven't watched it all) click for his Police State 2000.

Lastly, a man who's quite open about his quest for world domination, Dr. Steel.
Inventor. Entertainer.Visionary.
Dr. Steel is a man of many talents with one, simple goal: To make this world a better place.
Through entertainment, Dr. Steel feeds the hungry masses who starve for happiness.
"It all comes down to having fun. We spend our lives working so hard, when all we want to do is play. So, let the people play! Let toys fill every moment of our lives!"
-Dr. Steel
Creator of World Domination toys, interesting internet artifacts, videos, live music performances, and his private army of Toy Soldiers.
See me!
Stare into my eyes you’re getting sleepy
Feed me!
And then I’ll feed the hungry and the needy
TV
Is the loving eye of education
Free me
I’ll drag a burning smile across this nation.
-"Back and Forth"
In the interest of transparency, I have joined Dr. Steel's cause and become a Toy Soldier (Toy Soldiers Unite dot Com).

2 comments:

Frederick said...

Nice digs...I'll have to update the links.

Blank Snag said...

Thanks Fredrick. Funny, Magritte's been coming up a lot in my readings lately.
Links are forthcoming.